Life is not measured by the number of

breaths we take, but by the number of

moments that take our breath away.

Friday, May 2, 2008

I love my Grandkids



I love my three Grand kids, by the end of the year there will b 6. Crew has moved to St Louis with his mom and dad. Summer is here and it is time to Sell security systems for Wyatt. He works for 3-4 months and makes enough money to live on all winter Good luck this year. Today Weston and Bristol came to my house to play in Nana's playroom I have made for the grand kids. I purchased a Pottery Barn three piece kitchen in red. As a child always wanted a play kitchen ( my mother never listened to my plea for one) so I bought one for myself. I also have a child size table and chairs. There is a big screen TV on the wall ( for baby Einstein) and 2 over stuffed chairs to sit in and enjoy a movie or cartoons. I think I made the room for myself. Bristol and Weston had a ball in the room playing with the pots,pans,play food and just hanging out up there. I am thoroughly exhausted now. What a great day! Jessica informed me that 3 miles down the road both of the kids were asleep.

1 comment:

Randee Mecham said...

Ok so where are the pictures of the playroom?! After your description that's what everyone wants to see.