Life is not measured by the number of

breaths we take, but by the number of

moments that take our breath away.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Beach towel from Wyatt, Jenny, and Crew.



















Plaque from Jessica, Brian, Weston,Bristol and Graham.

Flowers from Danny.


Today is Mothers day, for it I received a plaque from Jessica and Brian, an Aqua Cell pool float and a beach towel from Randee and Beegh, I also received a beach towel from Wyatt and Jenny ( do you think they are all thinking about the pool we are building?)
Danny gave me a dozen roses and a gift card to Olive Garden.
My last gift I got was to talk to my youngest son Kyle on is mission in Mexico. He is doing great!! This will be the last time I talk to him before he comes home. 15.5 weeks to go. Thank you all for being great kids I love all the gifts you gave me. But most of all I love the great examples you are for me, and the wonderful people you have grown up to be. I LOVE ALL OF YOU! XOXO
Pool Raft from Randee and Beegh

2 comments:

Randee Mecham said...

Well mom we wouldn't be who we are without you! You are wonderful! Thank you for all your hard work and love! You really are the most selfless person I know. We love you!

Hannah said...

Has Kyle really been gone that long already?? Thanks for posting all the fun news (Jessica's baby, etc.)!